2006-08-09

Long time no update!

Dear Blog visitor!

I've been a bad blogger and there's been no update since May.
The last weeks of May was very intense to get the bike ready for the first trackdays at Kinnekulle, 2-3 of June. The last bits (rear brake etc.) was in place just the night before leaving for the track! The two days was very fun and the bike worked quite well, though i had to do some adjustments on the suspension. I also had to move the oil cooler to get the fairing in place since I hadn't had the time to try it on before i went off for the track.

I've been to three more track days during the summer and I will back-update the blog with info on both what has happend on the bike and text and pictures from the track days.

Stay tuned!

No comments: